I am interested in all sorts of mathematics, but I mostly write about topology: in particular, how to apply category theory to homotopy theory.
Some public research
Here is a development page for a paper I'm
writing about 2-dimensional pasting diagrams.
It's possible to see what I have on the ArXiv.
- Concrete Categories in Homotopy Type Theory
- Some comments about how to do categories in univalent foundations
- Algebraic theories, span diagrams and commutative monoids in homotopy theory
- The first half of my PhD thesis, plus a few neat extra results. Under revision.
- Algebraic theories and (∞,1)-categories
- My PhD thesis at the University of Sheffield (2010).
Preprints in preparation
Feel free to contact me if you would like a working copy of these.
- Rings and semirings in homotopy theory via algebraic theories
- Cofibre sequences, Frobenius objects and duality
- Abstract polytopes in homotopy theory