Here are some friends who have interesting webpages:
- People I met in Cambridge:
- People I met in Sheffield:
- People I met around and about:
Programming and suchlike
- Program in Python, for easy convenient real-world programming (and pypy and Cython to speed it up).
- Program in Haskell for fast, safe, intelligent programming.
- Program in Scala for a happy medium of safety and power.
- Program in Agda if you want to write programs, prove them correct, and never execute them.
- I'm embarrassed that most of my uses of SAGE are as an overpowered desktop calculator.
- The Debian operating system provides a reliable and pleasant base for all the above.
- I was a member of St John Ambulance for a very long time until I ran out of time.
- Some Sheffield people don't know about the folk train.